Monday, May 30, 2016

the Love Dare - Days 11 & 12

Day 11, I was supposed to meet any of my hubby's needs for that day. However, I only read the verse which said; "Husbands ought to also love their own wives as their own bodies." Ephesians 5:28. Reading this immediately made me conclude it was only the husbands to do stuff for us. It was only late in the evening, while retiring to bed that I realized it was both of us required to do stuff for each other...hehehe!
Hubby however helped me fold laundry which had been lying in the couch for over 2 weeks. I was glad. I had to apologize to him for my misreading the day's dare.

Day 12: I was supposed to demonstrate love by willingly choosing to give in to an area of disagreement between my hubby and I. I was to tell them that I was putting their preferences first.
We had no fights the entire day, so it was one very boring day....nothing to do.