Monday, May 30, 2016

The Love Dare - Day 10

So, today is actually day 15!
These last 4-5 days turned out to be some of the most difficult for me. I was also pretty busy at work and at home, which made it very difficult for me to get time to update my blog. Anyways, am here now - lets see if I can get a nice job done here.

Days 10, 11 and 12 weren't that eventful anyways.
On Day 10, I was supposed to do something extra ordinary for my spouse - something that proved to me and to them that my love is based on choice and nothing else.
After a long day of thinking hard, I decided to make his favorite dinner and dessert. However, some members of my household didn't very much love his favorite meal, which would be costly to serve everyone's interest. So I simply resorted to his favorite dessert, which is cake -again, he has become so obsessed with being healthy so I cut that out too, and simply made smoothie with strawberry flavor. He loved this.

The weird thing is that when you look at my hubby, you can see clearly that he is not that interested or excited about the Love Dare anymore, which also killed my interests and excitement.