Sunday, January 6, 2008

Hey people!!!
Is someone ever asked you what the hardest thing on earth was, what would that be?
I was just wondering about that. But to be sincere, right now if u asked me that question, i would say it’s blogging, hehehe!!!
Wonder why?
Well, i’ve been trying like hell to get serious with these blog stuff but looks like everytime i forget my account or something! My and my chicken brain!!!

Well, that aside, its so fun being here. I had never actually thought about it before, but now on second thoughts, its actually too much fun being here in Norway, in Mandal, in Trondheim...! i love it! Sorry it wont be for long so i just have to make the best out of it. I dont know why it always has to take so much effort to get reality into my head!!!
Its like the fourth blog am creating and just praying now that i dont ever mess it up. U guys, do u mind praying with me, that i dont forget it again? I really need to get people updated on what am doing here, ikke sant?

Well, before i do that, i just have these pictures and people that i wont rest if i dont put them on...do u mind?
Check them out! This was about a month before i left for Norway, work issues...
U know, i was a volunteer worker with FOCUS, a student movement in Uganda, and am so proud to say i’ve never enjoyed anything in my life like i did at that office! It was so much fun working there, with the students, with everybody and i had fun doing whatever i did...dont aks me what...heheh! nothing bad anyway, just my work, with different people from various walks of life...relax!!!



Oh U! how did u get here? well, this is Ragnild. She is a girl from Hald. she wasnt meant to be here but well, doesnt kill! she's cute, ikke sant?
Katylene wanted her hair done just before returning back to the U.S, so well, i decided to, not seriously tho...

Oh yes! this was the whole painting team. am glad u get to see all of them. they were such a wonderful team. this was at the Bujagali falls in Uganda, a serious tourist site if u ever wana visit the beautiful sites in Uganda. ofcos we never got the view but just have faith in faith, its quite a site!! These are: Katylene,Charles, Elaina, Katie, Katie, with Ester and Gabbie bending down,Amanda, Steph and me ofcos! i love u guys! oh! the rest of the boys are missing so its not the whole team afterall!!




This is Ester. She's cut, isnt she? sorry guys, she's taken! well, u know the thing i admired most about my work? i got to meet so many wonderful people... its so much fun meeting different people from different corners of the world. what could i have paid to have that chance?

Okay, let me try to remember the names: that is Elaina, Amanda, Faith, Katie and Katyline!!! whoa! i never knew i could!

Faith and Steph, as we wait to live.


Finally after finishing our painting and all the work we had to do, now we are set to go back home, just waiting for our car, oh! no, actually waiting for the car to start!
These are Elaine, Faith, Katie Crawford, and team leader,
Stephanie

Driving lessons!
After our driver got sick while driving, there was no one else to take over. can u believe that? my team mates were Americans and couldnt drive since we use different sides of the road! well, it didnt take long. i just asked the guy to shift and well, it was my first time behind the wheels and guess what, i drove!!! like for 5 km!!! am a pro, guys! believe it or not!

we had to repaint the campsite at Gerenge. can u imagine being there for two weeks! it was so much fun!!! I am painting, with Gabby watching.