Sunday, January 6, 2008

cool!

Hey again!
Its like today am just so crazy about my new blogspot… u wana know why? It’s basically just because I have a lot to write, trying to cover up for all the time I lost…

Anybody ever wondered why I decided to call it “indescribable love of the Father?”
Well, it’s not a very fancy name I know, especially for a blogspot, but just for a moment, try to imagine the reality of this… God’s love, could u by any chance describe it? I failed; maybe u could teach me yo methods…am anxious to know!!!
In Uganda, it was quite hard for me to understand God’s love well, especially when u have to live in all the poverty around u. I mean, we know that God loves us but there just doesn’t seem to be enough proof of it…just imagine all the man slaughter that took place, all the poor people starving to death, all the people dying in floods….
But when I reached this land, it was like God was opening my eyes to see Him in a whole new dimension. Think about all the wonderful scenery, the different seasons and their characters… oh, it’s just so amazing! People, isn’t God amazing? Well, that was just for reflection: incase yo thinking that God has abandoned u, which happens a lot, just think about all the other people who don’t even have access to this blog page!!! Yo much better!!! You are a conqueror!! I love u, guys, from the bottom of my heart, even though it’s just too hard for me to show especially to the girls…don’t ask me why, hehehe!!!
these are not the very best pictures but they are really cool. The land looks beautiful from above.

check this out! what could it be? a river?


And this is Mandal, the small town where our school is found. I would vote it as the most beautiful little place in the whole of Norway!!