Friday, January 11, 2008

Hey hey!

Hey Guys!
It’s really been some time since I last updated my blog and I guess it’s against the rule, isn’t it?
Well, it’s probably because either nothing fun has happened since then, or I was just too lazy to write them down. Well, at least be sure that the first is wrong. I was just lazy to update!
We had to do confirmation classes this week… hey! Don’t gape like that! I don’t mean we had to redo it, well, we just had to present stuff there, like give them our testimonies and stuff like that. Well, as usual, my best way and the only one I know of telling people about my life or about Jesus; is by dancing and talk a little. I don’t know about this but looks like am just not good with words and so I take a chance to use the only thing am best at: dancing! And guess what, it always works!
Well, sorry guys, we never got to take any pictures that day, but there’s this picture which has the same dance, we did at Mandal church in September. Doesn’t really matter, after all it’s the same just that at the class, I did it alone. I could just put it on. Check it out!