Monday, February 25, 2008

So much fun working here!

Of late I discovered its just so nice working in Trondheim with these students. Am actually enjoying my work a lot, and wish I could be here much longer. I would really wish for another chance here, though that isn’t for me to decide. Depends on the God I serve…hmm…

The students we work with are very wonderful people. We have gone skiing with them, gone for movies, organized fake parties… just to spend time with us. Am not sure if others are having this much fun, but its sure fun being here, where you feel welcome, where you feel like u really belong…
Well, now u’d probably understand why I really want to have another chance to work here, if it were possible…hehe!

Check these out!
Torkel, Kjetil, Knut og Meg

Mari, Pamela, Linda and Disse