Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter, finally! I love it!

Finally, am getting used to the fact that it actually gets dark by 3.00pm! Africans and other southern students will testify with me that this would probably be a miracle if it ever happened at home. Its what we would call “Darkness at noon!”
People love to joke about it, especially the old people but seriously, if it ever happened, tell me how many guys you would find in church praying, scared that its probably the end of the world, hehehe!!! Funny, but real!

Well, winter wasn’t any of the things I looked forward to at all here, but when it came, I realised it was far more than what I expected. It was so beautiful! I remember staying up late just watching it snow, not knowing what to compare it with. But seriously guys, if all these different seasons with its beauty doesn’t show you that God exists, what will? Its just so magnificent, the beauty… well, not preaching…hehehe!

Check these out!
Am not so good in photography, but I had to get some of these just to show what I mean. It’s lovely here…
Am still scared of snow games though…hehehe!
The last time I stepped out to play was to throw snow balls at the guys here, I mean at Hald Internasjonale Senter well, we had some other games like ‘akking’ , making snowman, snowball fights… its so much fun, but am still scared…hehehe!
U wana know something? My new year’s resolution, as in one thing i plan to do before jan ends, is skiing! People, I need prayers! I have to make it! Watch me….hehe!


out to get fresh air


Winter at hald. That is Charles being swallowed up in the snow!






















looks pretty, right?


Even on the coldest day, people are expected to get some 'friskeluft' hope thats correct spelling!