Monday, January 7, 2008

Hi Hi!

The trip to the ountains in Trondheim when we went for the weekend visit
These are Berit and Ola Lanke, the couple we live with or rent from. they dont live with us fulltime, but they are such a wonderful couple. i've never seen two people so much in love!! our T.V room

Torkel and Roy, the boys from Laget who took us around the city when we went for a visit. it was so nice to meet them.

NTNU from the old part of Trondheim. looks really cool. Rumour has it that it was supposed to reflect the huge cathedral, nidarosdomen.. well, somehow, it actually starts to look likt it. i dont have a very good pic of that church but if u saw it, you would accept that am half right.


Nidarosdomen... from all corners of the town, you'll always see that tower... you cant just get lost in Trondheim,...unless you have no eyes, hehehe!

the reading table in my room. guys, u cant have that and fail to read! well, suppose i spend all my nights reading... ask yo'self..what??? espscially when i have soap on it!!!

thats my bed, not too comfortable, but well, sufficient enough, atleast for the time am here! Sorry, no offence.

My first night in Trondheim, seated wondering whether the small bed infront of me will actually fit me... what do u think? it actually fit! am not so faaaat!!!

Delia from Bolivia.

Nagib, Andrew and Faith at the volleyball court at Hald



The fake May 17th at Hald!
Guys do the fake match!

Me and Inki
And she leads us on even when its a fake one!!! well, it was all for fun and we enjoyed it...The norwegian night. i shouldnt laugh coz i havent even thought of what we shall do on the African night... but that will real be a blast!

Eline went to Madagascar

Faith and Paulette from Cameroun

Gwladys from Madagascar

Per, Faith, Kay, and Paulette. Its cool to laugh!

A good day in mandal

Kay

Faith and Per

Eating Ice cream in mandal

Kid's day out!!! or what?

Hege and me

Miriam and me

This is Hege. Isnt she cute? She is in Thailand and has to learn Thai! Koi ha tchao!!!

Ola is in Madagascar

Anne, went to Brasil if am not mistaken. Sorry i cant remember. no offence!




















I guess it wasn’t a bad idea to come to Norway after all. It felt funny at first but thank God that didn’t last even a day!!
I think its kind of normal of get that feeling sometimes, right? Well, I felt it but the good thing about it is that immediately I got to appreciate every single moment I spent here and that’s so much better, I tell u!