Monday, January 28, 2008

Impuls- Trondheim

Well, as usual, am always postponing my blog updates. And there have been lots and lots of exciting things happening around here, like the other day we went for impuls and had to do a dance!
I think it was so abrupt. You know, i also think God spoke to me that day as i left my house in the morning. As i locked my room, i just thought "why not carry my cd, with any dance music just incase am asked to dance?" and i hadnt even thought of practicing at all!
u can imagine what happened.
I had gone to work for both Hald and Laget, working on the Hald stand and distributing books for Laget. And then we meet this lady who had seen us dance before: Gunn; she just went and told the organisers that we were very good dancers and shouldnt be let to slip out without dancing! Thats how we ended up dancing without even a single practice, with Glad! Thank God my sixth sense had warned me, and also for the fact that the dance is so stuck in my head and heart that i could even do it in the middle of the night, i guess! Talk about being addicted to something...hehe!
well, i could say am addicted to Jesus, coz He gave me this talent and the brain to remember everything, anytime..hehe! I love it!
This is exactly what it means to be a missionary, guys: always be prepared in and out of season, as the Bible says coz u dont always know whats gonna come yo way. Am glad i was very prepared for this, though i panicked alot just before the dance, as i always do when am not told early enough to let me prepare emotionally. I came out of it, and i always do, thank God!
I remember asking Øystein, the guy i was with on the hald stand to show me to the bathrooms; i was panicking so much, and needed sometime to pray personally and ask God for extra strength and blessing. Immediately i stepped out it was only to hear my name and Glad's being called to go upstage!!!!!
But it was a blast!
The hand claps we heard after just showed us that people loved it. I hope they learned something too, especially from the verse i read just before the dance: Revelations 4:1-end. Its a very wonderful experience there, u know.